Rendering ladder information via guildtag:
<guildwars_ladder>DotB</guildwars_ladder> will render:
No information for Guild with tag 'DotB' found.
- nice! Gonzo 12:26, 29 January 2007 (CET)
Referencing guildwiki (http://www.guildwiki.org) pages: [[guildwiki:Curses|Curses]] [[gw:Necromancer|Necromancer]]
Note: both 'guildwiki' and 'gw' link to the same wiki
Referencing wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.com) pages: [[wikipedia:Guild Wars|Guild Wars]] [[w:Necromancer|Necromancer]]
Note: both 'wikipedia' and 'w' link to the same wiki
Added a new extension that creates a tag to sort lists: <sort>
It works like this:
<sort> all your base are belong to us </sort>
Will produce this:
What would be a accurate way to describe this? I wanted to rename it but "Pages that link to this page" is way to long. I only found out about this link recently and I like it! Though if you never press it, you probably won't know what it does. Gonzo (talk | contribs) 12:01, 5 February 2007 (CET)
- Can you even edit it ? it's in the toolbox menu which is context based (ie. it changes based on what kind of page you are on). And it's a standard mediawiki function so please do not rename it even if you could, since it would confuse the people that are used the mediawiki toolbox. -- Darth Vader talk contribs 12:57, 5 February 2007 (CET)
Make everyone feel warm and welcome, cow style.
Borrow the skill box template and CSS styling for it from guildwiki
I want to add some links to this page, but where should I add them? What do you think.
- GuildWars Guru - A site with guides, builds and a discussion forum. Also hosts our guild comic in their activities section.
- MEEP - Friends and sworn enemies of DotB who seem to have their heart set to get us into the SMS Alliance.
- Change the helpful guildwiki links to be a general links box, make a new page called 'miscellaneous links' and put all the links you dont want to appear on the main page there ? -- Darth Vader talk contribs 16:11, 23 February 2007 (CET)
new tag: character_statistics
So i got a bit bored, and inspired by Jens's character statistics on the forums:
|Character||Hours played||Deaths||Deaths/h||XP||XP/h||XP/deaths||Virtual level||% hours||% deaths||% xp|
|Zum Garon (Warrior)||1,231||771||0.63||7,128,151||5,791||9,245||486||28||33||40|
|Doli Capax (Necromancer)||950||629||0.66||3,752,886||3,950||5,966||261||21||27||21|
|Zarine De Rippa (Warrior)||696||189||0.27||1,988,878||2,858||10,523||143||16||8||11|
|Vorian Cypher (Ranger)||440||248||0.56||1,144,527||2,601||4,615||87||10||11||6|
|Zauron The Impaler (Paragon)||236||124||0.53||716,583||3,036||5,779||59||5||5||4|
|Karede Paendrag (Dervish)||222||160||0.72||717,267||3,231||4,483||59||5||7||4|
|Random Tox (Necromancer)||211||34||0.16||590,465||2,798||17,367||50||5||1||3|
|Zool Zurander (Mesmer)||134||105||0.78||263,842||1,969||2,513||28||3||5||1|
|Zoot Lanfear (Elementalist)||132||38||0.29||738,509||5,595||19,434||60||3||2||4|
|Zoltan Goatpuncher (Ranger)||121||3||0.02||386,907||3,198||128,969||37||3||0||2|
|Zenia Ghola (Ritualist)||32||1||0.03||144,562||4,518||144,562||20||1||0||1|
|Arhev Jezvahted (Monk)||31||0||0.00||154,532||4,985||Survivor!||21||1||0||1|
370 Avg. Hours/Character, 1,477,259 Avg. XP/Character, 192 Avg. Deaths/Character
'Virtual level' means the level your character would be if there was no level 20 cap
It works like this:
<character_statistics> Zum Garon (Warrior),1231,771,7128151 Doli Capax (Necromancer),950,629,3752886 Zarine De Rippa (Warrior),696,189,1988878 Vorian Cypher (Ranger),440,248,1144527 Zauron The Impaler (Paragon),236,124,716583 Karede Paendrag (Dervish),222,160,717267 Random Tox (Necromancer),211,34,590465 Zool Zurander (Mesmer),134,105,263842 Zoot Lanfear (Elementalist),132,38,738509 Zoltan Goatpuncher (Ranger),121,3,386907 Zenia Ghola (Ritualist),32,1,144562 Arhev Jezvahted (Monk),31,0,154532 </character_statistics>
The tag is used like this:
<character_statistics> <text>,<hours played>,<deaths>,<xp> </character_statistics>
Optionally you can use a 'style' attribute to specify table styling in CSS (see how its done in the guildwars_ladder tag on the front page)
Hard Mode Planner
Can we have a link to this on this Main Page? Will be more visible to everybody. Might also be a good idea to mention it in the Guild Info when we log on to GW... Azone
- Yeah, was planning on doing that once the format has been decided and it's finished :D (btw, you can sign your comments on talk pages by adding ~~~~ :D Gonzo (talk | contribs) 10:22, 21 September 2007 (CEST)
Behind Life and Death
According to them their tag means life and death, I urge somebody with more japanese knowledge then me to find the middle symbol, this is what Babelfish says Life and Death is (and most google search results). They are the same symbols as in their tag, however their tag has 3. Gonzo (talk | stuff) 18:21, 4 December 2007 (CET)
GW1 Namespace added
GW1 namespace has been created. Feel free to move your 'gw1' related stuff under that namespace.
It is done via the 'move' function.
Also you should not leave a redirect in place, since that would just create a page in the Main wiki which redirects to GW1, and thus for GW2 obsolete pages.